What's new

Jojoba Oil as Pre and Post

I struggle with razor bumps and shaving acne, and don't have many options for pre or post shave treatment due to oily skin. Ever since I started using jojoba oil as a pre shave oil, my skin looks amazing and I no longer suffer from razor bumps on my throat like before. I also can't use aftershaves, lotions, or other oils as an aftershave...until the wonderful Jojoba Oil entered into the equation. What a wonderful oil that I rarely ever hear about on the boards.

I suggest those with extreme skin sensitivities and oily skin look into Jojoba oil as a pre and a post. I use it before bed on my throat and in the morn.

Regards,

Kyle

I should mention that it is a very light oil that does not feel greasy like grapeseed or others. Very natural feel when on the skin.

Jojoba is supposed to be the same as your skins own oils so I can see why you might like it so much in that case. Grapeseed oil causes me skin issues as well but glycerin is friendly to my face. I just don't normally use a pre-shave oil anymore but I occasionally use Noxema or the RR pre-shave soap.

I used to use Jojoba oil until I discovered Noxema. I don't as sensitive skin as you do either though. If I had to go back, Jojoba oil would be my first choice. It has a million and one uses.

Top Bottom