What's new

Ever have one of those days when you.

I am usually pretty thorough when I shave. Four full passes and a fifth clean up every day.

Well today I left a little stubble on my left side jaw, not much, not even enough see, but enough to be annoying and I have been rubbing at it all day long thinking about how that happened and counting the hours until I can shave again tomorrow..

Do you ever have a day where you missed a place then just can't stop feeling it?

What do you say when someone asks, What are you doing?

Do you tell them or just shrug it off "Oh daydreaming, nothing really"

Yes, my last shave was like this. Had a darn near BBS, only spot that denied me that was the bottom edge of my right jaw line. The fact that it was almost a BBS seemed to of amplified how annoying that small little spot was.

Haven't been caught by someone else "daydreaming" yet. Although I've caught myself a few times.

To stop this for happening with me I normally do 20 full passes followed up with 10 touch ups. If there is anything left after that then by god it was meant to be there!!

that missed spot is bothersome isn't it ? Now if you had only used the new Gillette Quadruple this many multi blade razor with the patented "never dull" blades set in shaving cartridges made of precious resin might have prevented that missed spot for many blades all working together are more prone o hit the sweet spot on the hair.
a hair can only be cut if the razor hits the sweet spot at the right angle and Gillette scientists have developed a razor that will shave at the perfect angle due to is special materials and perfectly aligned blades.

The fact that Gillette has not hired me for is BS department...

... Do you ever have a day where you missed a place then just can't stop feeling it?

What do you say when someone asks, What are you doing?

Do you tell them or just shrug it off "Oh daydreaming, nothing really"

Yep, this happens!

Of course I don't tell "normal" people about my shaving or mishaps during shaving! It is better to have them think I'm odd than to tell them and confirm their suspicions!! :laugh:

Oh, there is a spot just above my right jawline that is oh-so-hard to clean up, and sometimes it does not get cleaned up. Obviously, it's the first one where I start feeling the stubble, and then I can't stop myself feeling it.

So far, nobody has asked me.....hopefully it stays that way.

So very sad that Gillette gave up on the DE by the '90s. If they had've just held in there a bit they'd have a double bladed Tech with a rubber grip that got the extra annoying 23 microns!

Gillette is so full of bull. How dare they release a shoddy razor that shaves only 23 microns closer? It's not like they haven't had over 100 years to work on this. What's next? Buy the "Magnificent Seven" seven-blades wonder razor that gets 24 microns closer?

Gillette is so full of bull. How dare they release a shoddy razor that shaves only 23 microns closer? It's not like they haven't had over 100 years to work on this. What's next? Buy the "Magnificent Seven" seven-blades wonder razor that gets 24 microns closer?

one micron per blade is the best I can get

proxy.php

Yep, this happens!

Of course I don't tell "normal" people about my shaving or mishaps during shaving! It is better to have them think I'm odd than to tell them and confirm their suspicions!! :laugh:

Once I mentioned to a friend that I was on a shaving forum. I've not seen them ever since that day :sad:

Yep. Missed a spot right in the middle of the underside of my chin the other day. Couldn't stop picking at it....get a few weird looks at the office so I just put my fist there are tried to look pensive all day.

You guys obsess about the BBS too much. Just enjoy the shave, relax and , and be thankful you no longer use cartridge razors.

I do enjoy my shaves and I get a perfect one every day.

Today was another perfect shave. Didn't miss a spot anywhere

proxy.php

Top Bottom