What's new

Tobacquisitions for September 2014

proxy.php

flare shank poker from SMA pipes

Last edited:
That's a Nording? One of the best ones I've seen.
Trust me as i was suprised to see it in person as it didnt look like his style, but its stamped with the name and a couple extra markings. When i get back fr ok m the game tonight i will post a picture of the markings.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Stopped into Michael's Tobacco in Keller because I have had just about enough of my Xikar Pipeline lighter. I have always had to exert what I feel is too much force on the flintwheel to get a good spark. Consequently, the flint holder, support, and wheel have gotten loose. I told them how I was, frankly, quite sick of the lighter, and they let me trade it in for a Xikar Resource. Lighting is a breeze, and it has built in pipe tools. I lose Czech tools like crazy, but never lose lighters. I picked up a Hoyo de Monterey Excaliber #1 for me, and a Drew Estate Juicy Lucy for my wife.
Just had my Hoyo de Monterey Excaliber #1- every bit as excellent as I remember.

I was running low on pipe cleaners, so....

$DSCF1833.jpg

3 Chenet's Cake
2 JKP
1 2014 Christmas Cheer
1 Durbar (on a whim)
4 oz Bob's Chocolate Flake
12 bundles of cleaners
+ a freebie 1/2 oz of Gaslight

(Gotta get free shipping, right?)

I wandered in to a B&M while out of town and picked up a tin of Escudo Navy Deluxe, SG Navy Flake, and Esoterica And So To Bed, along with a few tins of snuff.

Top Bottom