What's new

Asking for purchase advice - is it okay to do that here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Newbie here. I have found a razor on eBay I like, and just want advice to see if it looks to be in good shape, and if the asking price is reasonable. Am I allowed to post that here in order to get advice?

Thanks. Are generic buy questions okay - like is a 19XX Gillette model XXXX worth $XX.XX without referencing a site?

7. B&B is not an appraisal site. As such, asking values here isn't acceptable behavior. All B&B members, asking and answering, new or old, should be aware that B&B is a community of users, and not an appraisal or identification service.

You can search the bst and see if you can find similar items that have sold in the past, better than nothing.

Thanks. Are generic buy questions okay - like is a 19XX Gillette model XXXX worth $XX.XX without referencing a site?
Welcome to B&B!
If I want to find a fair price on a razor I would always search through B/S/T on B&B to find recent sells. B&B is a great community of trusted and respected gemtlemen and most of the time the prices you see here are better than on e-bay.

Welcome to B&B!
If I want to find a fair price on a razor I would always search through B/S/T on B&B to find recent sells. B&B is a great community of trusted and respected gemtlemen and most of the time the prices you see here are better than on e-bay.
Thank you tonich for the help, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom