The VEG Poll - Are You Chosen?

Are you one of the Chosen?

• Chosen

• Scorned

• I am too afraid to try it

• I will try it, oh yes, I will

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 478695
I wish I could tell you that Topgumby fought the good fight, and the Knights of the Veg let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but the Aftershave forum is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - forum life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Topgumby would show up with new posts about reeking like cat urine. The Knights of the Veg kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Topgumby - that was his routine. I do believe those first two posts were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

Ok, who's the warden?

As many of the chosen and the dark goddess of the secret rites my choosing was special. Recently I just FORCED the MIC to get me a new bottle

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Scorned, but I keep the door open.

Decanted some into glass ... slightly better.

It CAN be used as a deodorant, it's so powdery. It DOES make your face feel good (though the downside is of course you smell like The Veg).

Could mix with witch hazel and see what happens ...

Could mix with WH and other AS' for some kind of combo-win. The chemist in me won't pitch the stuff out ...

AA

Used it the first time today. I'm scorned, but will keep courting. Had a strong burn and sting I did not expect. I didn't get cat urine, but I did get deodorant urinal cake.

I'll put this into my loser's bracket rotation with Old Spice, English Leather, and British Sterling. Maybe I'll grow to like it and place it in my favored aftershave rotation?

I am doubly blessed not only is the Veg one of my favorite aftershaves but it is also loved by SWMBO.

Lilac Vegetal is the all around miracle concoction that American Men have embraced since 1880. So pilgrim, its time to man up and buy that bottle of the Veg and see if you are chosen. As noted by John Wayne " Courage is being scared to death ... and saddling up anyway ". Its time big boy to put your manhood to the test and find out if your up to answering Lauren Bacall's lament, which is as timely today as it ever was, " A women isn't complete without a man. But where do you find a man - a real man - these days". He may just be the man in the crowd that has been chosen. He may, damn well, be you.

I was a little apprehensive about trying it the first time. But, I'm the kind of guy who has to see first hand, what all the fuss is about. All the cat-**** comments right along side the "are you one of the chosen?" comments, I found to be astounding. Just about anything that's love it or hate it, I'll give a go. I did the same thing with B&M Night Music and I loved it.

I do get the cat **** smell direct from the bottle. I almost didn't try it when it arrived and I cracked it open. It took me 3 or 4 times using it to fully understand it, but in the end, yes, I'm one of the chosen!

Long live The Veg!

I generally choose one day to veg out. I will use my wholly kaw vetililac soap and splash with the veg. It's a great scent and stays with me all day.

Top Bottom