What's new

Aotearoa (NZ) Pass-around

Well what a fun week i have had trying out new things like Pinaud, it was great. The veleiro had leaked a bit and there was about an eighth of the bottle left, I was concerned that since it was going to Auckland next it might leak over everything so i replaced it with some bay rum.

Is anyone here interested in a Scuttle and a brand new Merkur 39c Sledgehammer, the scuttles to big and heavy to ship abroad, i would like to give a kiwi a chance to buy it, these are very hard to get in New Zealand.

What to try first ? Went straight for the veg, now I smell like those fragranced balls in the bottom if a urinal... Hope the other stuff is better :)

Last edited:
You weren't to know Mike and getting the box is a very big deal, I put everything out on the table and sniffed and played with it all. You need a long time to try out everything but boy it sure is fun.

When is Round 2 ?

Is there no mercy at all on this little 3rd rock from the sun. More things that smell worse than a bad thing that has been left out in the sun ... at least I have Cella to keep me calm.

Surprised there was no Turkish stink-bomb in the box :)

Curious - has anybody tried the Vicco that I chucked in the box? It came from a local Indian Grocer, who naturally said it was the best.

I picked up a tube for myself at the same time and was going to give it a try tomorrow.

In the box $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411949936.985564.jpg out of the box$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411949949.981047.jpg

Can I just say what a great time I have had with the box. It was great trying out the shaving soap/creams and balms. My skin definitely doesn't like the aftershave liquids, the couple I tried left me very red (stupid sensitive skin). My daughter liked the veg, my wife said it smelled like toilet cleaner :) The shaving soap Danny contributed was great, it performed best when used thick. Cant wait for the next round. The box is heading back to Andrew in Wellington today, thanks very much for setting this up !!

Last edited:
Hi all.
If anyone has a couple of Astra SS blades (blue box) they could spare, could they include them in the box for me please?
My current stainless blade works really well, and Im wondering if the straight stainless blades work better for me than the platinum or chromium blades, or whether my current blade is just right for me.

Thanks- Michael.

Top Bottom