What's new

Anyone in Australia/NZ bought from www.blade.net.au?

There is a product that is (apparently) for sale at www.blade.net.au which is very uncommon/scarce, and that I want to buy (I live in New Zealand).

The website is very basic, and there is no physical address - two disconcerting signs. They appear to have a massive range of shaving products, which is a bit surprising (and perhaps suspiscious), given these facts.

Has anyone bought from here before/knows if it is legit?

Cheers!

It is the new Vshod site. If you use the contact form, Samson will get back to you.

Just bear in mind that their inventory management is patchy at best, so an item on the website does not mean it is available. Contact him to be sure.

It is the new Vshod site. If you use the contact form, Samson will get back to you.

Just bear in mind that their inventory management is patchy at best, so an item on the website does not mean it is available. Contact him to be sure.
Thankyou.

Wow, that is a big hassle - having to contact the owner everytime you want to buy something to check if everything you want to buy is in stock. I'd do it for a one off purchase, but regularly, I could see it being quite an inconvenience.

Just to be clear, you are saying that this site/business is legitimate/trustworthy?

Last edited:
Yes, they are legit, and good to deal with.

The new site is much better than the old one, so maybe the inventory management has improved, but your comment about an uncommon/scarce item made me wary...

Has anyone bought from here before/knows if it is legit?

I've bought lots of stuff from them over the years. I think it's nice to support aussie businesses in this space as much as possible. The website has always been a bit "average" and, IMO, doesn't reflect the excellent service and keen pricing. I've no connection with them and no skin in the game, but I have always found the owner to be a top bloke. Always seems to throw a few "extras" in whenever I have bought stuff from there. And always happy to answer questions etc

I hope that helps

I've bought lots of stuff from them over the years. I think it's nice to support aussie businesses in this space as much as possible. The website has always been a bit "average" and, IMO, doesn't reflect the excellent service and keen pricing. I've no connection with them and no skin in the game, but I have always found the owner to be a top bloke. Always seems to throw a few "extras" in whenever I have bought stuff from there. And always happy to answer questions etc

I hope that helps
+1.

It's legit, have bought there a few times, no problems.

I remember the early internet, and I kind of like when websites are more raw-html-ish and not too polished. Many Japanese websites I've encountered have a charmingly "Web 1.0" quality I enjoy.

Top Bottom