What's new

Vexillology Game

I am hitting the hay. So if you are confident in your guess, Pick the next one.

$ll.jpg

Sorry, I totally missed it. I don't know, is it Narnia?
No, its not Narnia.

This flag represents a fictional country which was made famous in a movie. The book on which the movie was based was the first in a series of five, followed by a pre-quel and three sequels.

This fictional country was said to be in Europe.

In an episode of "How I Met Your Mother," Barney Stinson claimed to be a member of this country's royalty in order to get laid.

The movie that featured this flag came out in the 1950s, and starred a famous English actor who portrayed three roles in the film.

The fictional country is situated in the Alps, with a pre-industrial economy. Their main export is wine, and when an American vineyard produces a cheap knock-off, all hell breaks loose.

Man, this one was tough ... I was distracted by the Union Jack, and looked at every single current and former British Colony and Overseas Territory and Royal family flags and UK military flags and so forth and so on, to no avail.

It's the Flag of Hawaii.

$600px-Flag.png

Not a physical nation, but a group of people are represented by this flag.
They number approximately 2 million across the world, predominantly in Europe, East Asia and South America.

The group had its foundation in the late 1880s, and the flag was formally adopted in 1905.

Top Bottom