What's new

How many razor blades do you own

I'm sitting right around 100 I'd wager. Probably about 90 or so Gillette Yellows. Some Silver Blues. And that's it really. I did all my blade sampling and simply cannot find anything that works better than these two blades.

About 150 ...ish. About 10 different brands, one left of some more of others. I guess I'm the type of guy that'll wait until I'm on my last blade or out of a preferred brand before I yell at myself. :blush:

This will never end 'cause I want more
More, give me more, give me more

This will never end 'cause I want more
More, give me more, give me more

Last edited:
Approximately:
300 Astra SP
300 Derby Extra
300 Shark Super Chrome
And 5-10 each of Gillette Silver Blues, Rapira Stainless, Merkur, with some Polsilvers and Sputniks on the way from another generous member.

I might have the least of all members. I am down to 18 feather blades. That's it. That's at least nine weeks worth for me.

5!
F. I. V. E.
Total of five blades in the house.
Wilkinsons; not wonderful blades.

But tomorrow I receive a sample pack from West Coast Shaving, and I can begin the Great Perfect Blade Hunt. I'll always switch between various creams and soaps, but I will happily settle down with one blade for the long haul, once I find it.

5!
F. I. V. E.
Total of five blades in the house.
Wilkinsons; not wonderful blades.

But tomorrow I receive a sample pack from West Coast Shaving, and I can begin the Great Perfect Blade Hunt. I'll always switch between various creams and soaps, but I will happily settle down with one blade for the long haul, once I find it.

I was in your position two months ago.

Almost a year and a half in, I still have about 7 tucks of assorted blades that I purchased to more or less sample, so I'd say about 35 or 40. Once I'm through them, I'll probably just end up buying 100 of whatever ends up being my favorite blade (Gillette Silver Blues are leading the way right now).

1050 Super Iridum - incase the rumors of it being discountinued are true
50 GSB
150 Gillette Thin
80 Personnal Med preps
100 Personna single edge
80 Feather pro single edge
60 Perma Sharp
150 Feather
50 misc

This is embarrassing. I am not going to add the total. No purchase planned unless I find a reasonable deal on some more Super Iridium.

Top Bottom