What's new

Who, May I Ask, Is Stan?

As long as we're discussing titles, may I ask what are the criteria for these titles?

$picture.jpg

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Me thinks that Stan the Man speaks Scottish Gaelic (with a Bond accent), plays the bagpipes and scribes limericks to confuse the masses and often shave-preps with Au Lait soap or...he is our illusive official/unofficial B & B Greeter.
proxy.php

But seriously folks, on the other hand...
proxy.php
;

proxy.php
"There can only be one". Connor MacLeod, the Highlander

Last edited:
I have found out there have been others acting as if they were me in refrigerators around the globe. Would all please check them for poultry spending some time alone and assuming MY identity!?! There are rumors of canned hams and SPAM having similar ideas of forming some sort of cold meat jelly conspiracy against me. Oh, wait.... I DEMAND you take action or I will be forced to unplug my refrigerator. :blink:

If you unplug, will you become MoldOnMeat?

Stan the Man....Springs1...I found a dead badger.....

They say you can measure the greatness of an institution by the richness of the traditions it supports.

I think we can all rightly claim we belong in an institution.

As long as we're discussing titles, may I ask what are the criteria for these titles?

Regular titles-just keep posting.

Custom titles- say or do something mind numblingly stupid or conversely, say or do something witty. (Never, ever tick off a moderator-you have been warned!)

marty

Who, May I Ask, Is Stan?

Given your user name, you should know. Oh, sorry, I just looked closer; your name is "Alaskan" and not "I'llAskStan".

In any case, I think Stan may be the man in charge of the chicken baskets at the Dairy Queen there in Anchorage. Do you prepare the wings for him?

I have vague memories, just fragments really, of a lost weekend down in Seattle with Stan. I was his wingman, albeit only briefly, and what happens in Seattle stays in Seattle, but if those bathroom shaving counters could only talk. Good times, good times.

Just read the Stan, Dead Badger and Springs1 threads for the first time:lol::lol::lol::lol: the Springs1 got me the worst, a 1000 word waffle fest and then post #2:lol::a14::a14::laugh:
Thanks for a great laugh this evening guys

Top Bottom