What's new

Are you a one-handed shaver?

I started out with just using my left to shave and right to stretch. This morning I used my left for the left and my right for the right and stretched accordingly. This my be my go to routine.

I shave with my right hand and never realized it until after reading this but I lean against the sink to get closer to the mirror and put my left hand behind my back when I have the razor in my hand. Maybe I'm afraid of shaving a knuckle ? And I will also admit to sticking my tongue out when I shave as well. Let the mocking begin.:tongue_sm

I shave with my right hand and stretch with my left. I keep telling myself I should learn to shave left handed but I'm terrified I'll slice up may face!

I shave with my right and stretch with my left.

Right hand holds the razor, left hand stretches the skin.

What they said....

I shave with my right hand and never realized it until after reading this but I lean against the sink to get closer to the mirror and put my left hand behind my back when I have the razor in my hand. Maybe I'm afraid of shaving a knuckle ? And I will also admit to sticking my tongue out when I shave as well. Let the mocking begin.:tongue_sm

You sir, are the Micheal Jordan of shaving!!

marty

After reading this thread, I realized that I'm pretty good at shaving with my left hand.

To change things up, I'm teaching myself to shave with just my right hand.

Things were a little scary on my ATG pass on the left side of my face.

Top Bottom