What's new

Are you a one-handed shaver?

I always use both hands at all times; one to stretch the skin, one to slice the hairs, and I rotate which hand does what as I go across my face.

But I notice there are a lot of shaving videos out there of guys who just use one hand and keep the other off to the side doing heaven knows what!

So now I'm curious: Do you use one hands or two and why? :001_cool:

I only use one hand to hold my razor.. The handle isn't long enough for both hands :p

I keep my other hand on the counter to keep myself from falling into the mirror.

I'm a two handed shaver. Like you, I also switch hands depending on which side of my face I'm shaving. It's a habit that carried over from straight shaving.

I shave with my right and stretch with my left. There's no way in ¥#]€ I would shave with my left hand, my wife would have to call 911! :biggrin1:

I'm a two handed shaver. Like you, I also switch hands depending on which side of my face I'm shaving. It's a habit that carried over from straight shaving.

I didn't learn it from straight shaving, but I generally use the left hand on the left side and the right hand for the right side.

I only use one hand because I stretch my skin enough just by looking up or opening my mouth. I use my free hand to check for touch up spots after making passes.

Top Bottom