What's new

RazoRock XX

Razorock XX is easy to lather and smells heavenly. For $10, it's the best soap at that price point for a vegan soap.

Are you guys referring to the RazoRock XXX which is actually different than the RazoRock XX?
The XX soap is very good but the XXX soap is much better (in my opinion) and usually the one that is out of stock and everyone wants.

Unless I missed something RazoRock XX is usually pretty easy to get.

RazoRock XXX will be back in stock at the Italian Barber site on April 30th.

Well, at least it was cheap... :)

The RazoRock names confused the hell out of me when I first started wet shaving so I avoided most of them because of it. These soaps are made by different soap companies for RazoRock and many of them are really great soaps at an excellent value. You just have to research each one individually.

The XX is a really nice soap and definitely worth owning. I have some in my rotation along with some really high end soaps and it's quite enjoyable to use. The scent is a little faint but it smells clean and fresh. It uses one of the Aqua de Parma scents, just not the same one as the XXX does. I think you'll enjoy it, just make sure you order the XXX one as well if you want to see what all of the hype is about.

Good luck.

Are you guys referring to the RazoRock XXX which is actually different than the RazoRock XX?
The XX soap is very good but the XXX soap is much better (in my opinion) and usually the one that is out of stock and everyone wants.

Unless I missed something RazoRock XX is usually pretty easy to get.

RazoRock XXX will be back in stock at the Italian Barber site on April 30th.

No, we are not confusing XX with XXX. Both are out of stock now at Italianbarber.com and in the case of XX most every vendor.

No, we are not confusing XX with XXX. Both are out of stock now at Italianbarber.com and in the case of XX most every vendor.

Sorry, you are correct, it's out of stock just about everywhere. I know that it is well liked (and I like it too), but I didn't realize there was such a demand for this one.

Top Bottom