What's new

Fatboy/Slim vs. Super Adjustable

Give up trying to pick between the 3 and just give in to the RAD that is coming your way. Buy all 3. You will eventually anyway. :biggrin1:

Give up trying to pick between the 3 and just give in to the RAD that is coming your way. Buy all 3. You will eventually anyway. :biggrin1:

Funny you mention that Snowman, I'm currently in an auction for an F4 Fatboy, I3 Slim and O1 SA (all three being sold together). Bad news is that I might have to leave B&B cause if they go for what I'm afraid they will, I'll have to sell my computer, hahaha

Canadian B&Bers: I'm an Ebay rookie. If I was to win this auction or one with a similar contents value, should I expect to pay additional $$$ when it arrives at my door? (it's being shipped from the U.S.)

Thanks,
Rob

I've got a fatboy and a slim. I prefer the feel of the fatboy, but like on previous posts the slim is a good razor for a quick shave.... Buy a fatboy before the prices even get higher

Funny you mention that Snowman, I'm currently in an auction for an F4 Fatboy, I3 Slim and O1 SA (all three being sold together). Bad news is that I might have to leave B&B cause if they go for what I'm afraid they will, I'll have to sell my computer, hahaha

Canadian B&Bers: I'm an Ebay rookie. If I was to win this auction or one with a similar contents value, should I expect to pay additional $$$ when it arrives at my door? (it's being shipped from the U.S.)

Thanks,
Rob

Hi Rob,

I've only ever had to pay extra once or twice when buying something from outside Canada. On a recent auction I had to pay import charges when I paid for the razor. This was the first time I had ever seen this. Otherwise, there's always the possibility that Canada Post dings you for HST.

Rob

Hi Rob,

I've only ever had to pay extra once or twice when buying something from outside Canada. On a recent auction I had to pay import charges when I paid for the razor. This was the first time I had ever seen this. Otherwise, there's always the possibility that Canada Post dings you for HST.

Rob
Hey Rob:

Thanks for the reply...wasn't sure if import charges apply to every order, or only some. I've also heard of CP collecting HST. Guess I'll cross my fingers and hope!

Rob

The SA just wont give me a good shave. It leaves my face rough and irritated. The slim on the other hand is a wonderful shaver

Top Bottom