What's new

Best Smelling Aftershave

In your opinion what is the best smelling aftershave

It doesn't matter the price. Just tell us which is your preferred AS smell.

Does anyone use cologne as an aftershave ?

That's a tough question. Really tough because there are lots of great splashes out there. At present, if I can only pick one, I'm really digging my bottle of DR Harris Sandalwood splash.

Does anyone use cologne as an aftershave ?

Clubman or Old Spice on the rare occasions I use a "true" aftershave. Mostly I like either a lightly scented witch hazel, if I'm not meeting with others or an unscented witch hazel followed by cologne if I'm heading out. The witch hazel provides the benefits of an AS w/o the scent.

I've been using Old Spice since about 1980. My wife is used to the smell and my oldest son told me he bought a bottle because it reminded him of the way I smell. I told him it reminded me of the way my dad and granddad smelled. There's something to be said for a classic. But I must say that Captain's Choice Cat O' Nine Tails is growing on me.

Tricky question as there are several AS that I have in rotation that have me saying "You know, I think this is my favorite." Next day, it happens with a different one.

Yeah, I cannot narrow it down to just one.

A lot of good responses.

right now the AS's that I like are

Arber from The Body Shop
Nivea Energy

i haven't tried a whole lot of AS brands

The Vi-Jon version of Old Spice. One sniff and it reminds me of how great Old Spice used to smell.

Top Bottom