What's new

Need help with Boellis Pamana scents

Eben Stone

Staff member
I recently acquired Boellis Panama 1924 soap and aftershave (the one in the spray bottle, not the balm).

I like the scent of the soap, but the aftershave smells different to me, and now I've learned that I'm not a fan of aftershaves in spray bottles.

So, I'm considering getting the aftershave balm. Does anyone know if the scent of the 1924 balm matches the soap better than the spray? If it doesn't match exactly, maybe I should just roll the dice with the Daytona balm.

Thanks.

I recently acquired Boellis Panama 1924 soap and aftershave (the one in the spray bottle, not the balm).

I like the scent of the soap, but the aftershave smells different to me, and I now I've learned that I'm not a fan of aftershaves in spray bottles.

So, I'm considering getting the aftershave balm. Does anyone know if the scent of the 1924 balm matches the soap better than the spray? If it doesn't match exactly, maybe I should just roll the dice with the Daytona balm.

Thanks.
Never tried the 1924 balm but I love the Daytona balm. I loved it so much that I bought the Daytona EDP. I did not like the EDP as much. Bottom line is you just have to try it.

I might be mistaken but I seem to remember reading that Razorock Mudder Focker is a clone of this scent.

Do you know if this is so?

I have the Boelllis Panama 1924 soap and cologne.
The soap scent is quite different; mainly almond, with a hint of the cologne. Fantastic performer.
I love the cologne as a summer scent - it smells like nothing else in my collection.
Very well blended - citrus, vanilla and sandalwood.

I've got the Panama soap and aftershave.
Indeed, you're correct, not same scents.
But, for me, they work fine!
Soap is marzipan, while the aftershave is tobacco/cuban.
I really don't mind aftershaves in spray bottles, no big difference.
Whatever, love them!

boellis panama kent friedellko december 10 2023.jpg

Top Bottom