What's new

Looking for embassy pen alternative

I want to find an alternative to the Country Comm Embassy pen but I am having trouble finding an alternative. I do not want a tactical pen with a pointed end because I am writing with it not stabbing people with it and that is all I can find. I am looking for a stainless steel or titanium pen, with easy to fit refills and a screw on cap. I don't care if the cap fits back on the pen. The deal breaker for me on the embassy pen in the knurled pen body and cap but otherwise the pen is perfect. To carry everyday would rip up my pants as I like carrying my pens in my back or front pocket. I am worried about snapping my good hand me down pens in my pockets like this. So if you have any recommendations I would sure like to hear them. Thanks!

Thank you for your replies. I actually ended up on kickstarter and found the render k and big idea designs. I have been searching for a workhorse pen than won't break in my pocket for months. I ended up with the big idea ti pen because it takes my favorite gel refills. I'll let you know how I like it!

Top Bottom