What's new

To the Detroit Red Wings fans

As a Bruins fan I'd rather not face Detroit in the first round. Although it'd be a historic matchup.

To be honest, I'm hoping we hold the 7th seed and get Pittsburgh, even though we did well in the regular season against them Boston would be a tough matchup.

And on a good note, we only need 3 points to clinch thanks to Jersey's loss tonight. Hoping Ottawa does a favour Thursday and we'll only need 1 to clinch. LGRW

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Almost there, 1 point to clinch!
LebWing:
$gplus.png...and a win (or tie), tonight against the Pens will 'clinch it' for us (right now it's 3-3
proxy.php
...and going into OT)! :thumbsup:
proxy.php
Hockey...The Coolest Game on Earth (Because It’s the Cup)”!! NHL Official Slogan

Last edited:
That was an exciting 3rd period and OT. And a couple of the saves in the shootout were amazing--I still have no idea how Jokinen's puck got in the net. Well, I know how it got in the net, but it's one of the flukiest goals I've seen.

Good game last night. The Wings accomplished the #1 goal in playoff hockey for the lowest seed: Take a road game early.

Boston is too good not to see this thing going deep if Detroit is fortunate enough. There is a reason that they just eked into the playoffs, these are not the same guys from a decade ago. Still love my Wings, but I am a pragmatist.

Frank

It's been quiet here since game 1, the last two games really put a damper on things. It's still early, a turnaround isn't impossible. LGRW

Top Bottom