What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

I bought a few items from The Portugal Online Shop (congrats on the baby!). Among them shaving creams, all containing lanolin (wool fat), glycerin and coconut oil.

Veleiro Shaving Cream - Confiança - 125ml
100% vegetable coconut base, rich in vitamins E, F and enriched with lanolin and glycerin, hydrating and protective ingredients

Veleiro After Shave Balm - Confiança - 100ml
Veleiro After Shave Balm has a very soft texture that takes care of your skin after shaving

Veleiro Eau de Toilette - Confiança - 100ml
Delicate and clear marine notes with a slight wooden touch

Confiança Veleiro Pre-Shave Exfoliating Soap - 130g
Confiança Exfoliating Veleiro soap is produced with 100% vegetable base and enriched with coconut extract. It's surface, filled with exfoliating Algae, it is extremely usefull to use as a pre-shaving soap, ensuring a perfect shave afterwards

$ShavingPortugal02.jpg

Lavanda Shaving Cream - Ach Brito - 100g
Filled with softening and soothing properties, the Lavanda Shaving Cream has a base of coconut oil, enriched with lanolin and oat extract

Top Secret Shaving Cream - Confiança - 125g
With softening agents, the Top Secret Shaving cream is made with 100% vegetable base enriched with coconut oil.

444 Aftershave Balm Gel 37g
It's composition is: glycerin, menthol, distilled water, carboxivinil resin and disoproprilamin

I couldn't help myself. I picked up a Gillette FH Tech - Canada 1932, Gillette New LC, with what impressed me the most was the fact it was stamped Otto Roth(XX out) and had Gillette name as well.
$_57.JPG.jpg

Attachments

• $New purchase.jpg
    $New purchase.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Proraso Green Soap
Proraso Green Pre-shave
Proraso Green Aftershave Balm
Lea Classic refill puck
Myrsol Blue Aftershave

Also awaiting delivery on a H2 ATT plate

I bought a puck of Williams Mug at Wegmans to satisfy my curiosity.

Things went much better than expected with my shave. Not a favorite, but I'm not a hater either. It's not as polarizing to me as it is to so many. Then again, I may swing to one side after a few more shaves are under my belt :).

Top Bottom