What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

These arrived yesterday

full

The Myrsol smells good, different to my normal Floid Blue.

The Lea has a subtle woody scent, light menthol and lathers up like MWF - excellent stuff.

I haven't tried the Proraso menthol aftershave balm yet, but it smells just like pre/post cream to me. Restock of Proraso menthol soap & pre-post.

Quick delivery, cheap prices and very well packed from yourshaving.com

I also had a sample of a new soap formula to test from Nanny's Silly Soap this week, it is top notch. I'll definitely be buying one in the near future when they are available to buy.

My ATT H2 plate is now this side of the pond, hopefully i can collect it at the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
A 1951 (W-2) steel handle Gillette SS Black Tip in very good condition. The razor set me back $27 I don't know if I overpaid, I mainly use SE razors.

Gillette Tech 1960's travel 3 Piece Razors. Cute little things and they work pretty well with the right razor. Does anyone know if the handles can be replaced with longer ones?

Also have an Edwin Jagger DE89 with the ebony handle on the way. and Two Pure Badger Brushes. Looking for forward to seeing how it compares to my Merkur 38C, which I love.

this weekend i ordered a fatip piccolo, 2 arko sticks, a bowl of tabac, lucky tiger as, small tube of adp, a wooden test tube rack, and an omega 636 silvertip. i think i have issues

QCS Rose Otto soap, in a wooden bowl, and their Rose Otto balm. Also Truefitt and Hill rose and almond cream, in tubes, and TFS Bergametto Neroli balm. I'm done. (Famous last words.)

Waiting for the delivery of 3P pre / post cream, head Muhle R41, samples LEA Classic AS and TOBS Sandalwood AS. Handle Muhle R41 came to me yesterday, as a gift from a friend.

Top Bottom