What's new

Ban the user above you!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I've-got-a-doc-named-bob is banned for not being the latest model.

proxy.php

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Dennis is $Banned - 1.jpgfor introducing higher math in this Subforum (for which I'm dumb as a box rocks...algebra was hard enough in college). :w00t:

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp] “People say I'm considered to be smart, but it’s better to be [/FONT][FONT=&amp]sharp as a tack and keen as mustard”. CBJ[/FONT]

Last edited:
Christopher is banned for not banning Doc4 thus making the thread go all wibbly wobbly timey wimey into the Time Vortex which meant no one was able to post in it for 6 days.

Doc4 is banned for resurrecting the Special Relationship.
And for some reason a fake movie poster about promises and end of time popped into my head.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Doc4 is banned for resurrecting the Special Relationship.
And for some reason a fake movie poster about promises and end of time pooped into my head.

FTFY ... and you are banned for lobbying for a Brexitexit.

FTFY ... and you are banned for lobbying for a Brexitexit.
Doc4 is banned for bringing current politics into the thread. I did no such lobbying. I secretly lobby for a Brexitexitleaveexitleaveexit, whereby all wrong thinking people can kindly exit the country and go to whichever country's ethos suits them best, leaving only good and proper thinking people in the country. Then I can go back and lead them to a bright and prosperous future.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Pain in the 'agg is banned for trying to come up with a longer word than antidisestablishmentarianism.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
BBS is because he knows the shows are much longer in Taumata whakatangi hangakoauau o tamatea turi pukakapiki maunga horo nuku pokai whenua kitanatahu, NZ.
proxy.php

$NZ Haka.png[FONT=&amp]"NZ is more than a region...it’s a state of mind, and Kiwi's seem forever returning there". CBJ[/FONT]

The Count is banned because I couldn't understand over half of his post. Extra banning because the CBJ quote has an extra apostrophe in "Kiwi's" that shouldn't be there.

Teppanyaki is banned for not knowing that the place with the longest name is thought to be located in New Zealand and translated roughly into English means "the place where Tamatea, the man with the big knees, who slid, climbed and swallowed mountains, known as 'landeater’, played his flute to his loved one."

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimau ngahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu.
but can you say it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleans Haved banned for failing to ban Sn Owman and for being unable to say the place about big kneed Tamatea .

If he can't say that he's got no shot at Llanfair.pwllgwyngyll.gogery.chwyrn.drobwll.llan.tysilio.gogo.goch, boyo.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
His 'Geekiness' is
proxy.php
because the only ones I know who can pronounce the village correctly is Kukla, Fran and Ollie.
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Kukla, Fran and Ollie occurred in real time and was a benign and bewitching example of pure television". Tom Shales

Top Bottom