What's new

Pilot Iroshizuku Shin-Kai Ink Review

I recently bought three slightly used bottles of ink two De Atramentis colors and Pilot Iroshizuku Shin-Kai.

I apologize in advance that the color did not scan too well. I like the color, how well the ink behaves. A new bottle is costly at $35.00 if you have the money to spend it would be money well spent.

Attachments

• $IMG_0002-001.jpg
    $IMG_0002-001.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 112
  • $Top.jpg
    $Top.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 115
Whoa, that scan is really... light. :001_huh:

It's $24 at Amazon with prime shipping. Still pricey, but not $35 at least. My first Iroshizuku is coming in the mail this week. I opted for Asa Gao to try first. Glad you like Shin Kai!

The scan is quite light, I really cannot make out the colour well. I might sound odd but I really like the look of the bottle. I actually went with Diamine not just for the reviews but because I liked the bottle. I may just need to pick up some Iroshizuku ink just for the bottle, lol.

Glad you like it, Shin Kai was my first Iroshizuku and I ended up liking Tsukiyo a lot more. the Shin Kai color just dilluted too much through a Lamy EF so I only use it in wetter nibs now.

It looks like the scan is a bit too low contrast / too bright.

Cool bottle indeed!

Did you ever look at the Pelikan Edelstein bottles? And the Akkerman bottles of course.

Top Bottom