What's new

Where's all my Calgary brothers!

Hello there, I'm quite new to this but I do live in north Calgary!! I was wondering where to get info on how B&B members in calgary can get together to swap/trade/sell items they don't use. It would be really nice if we could do this locally in person as there are a limited number of brick and morters over here. Quite frankly I would much rather buy/trade from someone on here as opposed to buying from knifewear

Hello there, I'm quite new to this but I do live in north Calgary!! I was wondering where to get info on how B&B members in calgary can get together to swap/trade/sell items they don't use. It would be really nice if we could do this locally in person as there are a limited number of brick and mortars over here. Quite frankly I would much rather buy/trade from someone on here as opposed to buying from knifewear

You and me both on knifewear... :Yawn: As for the swap meet I don't know of anything at the moment.

I'm up in Airdrie. I haven't heard of anything going on. I've never been to Knifewear. Only visited their booth at the farmer's market and found their stuff to be pricy. I'll stick to online purchases for now.

I'm up in Airdrie. I haven't heard of anything going on. I've never been to Knifewear. Only visited their booth at the farmer's market and found their stuff to be pricy. I'll stick to online purchases for now.

We have consensus on that pricing at Knifewear, for a while I thought that I was the only one.
I think the only possibility is to meet at a coffee shop or similar to swap or buy/sell anything and have an exchange of ideas etc. about shaving stuff.

We have consensus on that pricing at Knifewear, for a while I thought that I was the only one.
I think the only possibility is to meet at a coffee shop or similar to swap or buy/sell anything and have an exchange of ideas etc. about shaving stuff.

yup, so the last time I was there, the guy that was helping people at the shaving counter had quite the beard, must have been growing that forever, he was explaining to some folks how castle forbes is the greatest stuff ever (i mean fair game its very good but not amazing), I was temped to ask him how he would know with a beard like that!!!! :001_tongu Anyhow i'm totally down for some sort of swap meet, I'm in Coventry Hills.

I'm in Dover but also regularly in Coventry Hills (weekends mostly) any other takers... going once :a50:
What!? I'm in coventry hills too! i'm pretty new to this stuff however, very interested though can't wait to get started, really nice to know there's other wet shavers from here in calgary :thumbup:

Gentleman, we seem to have enough interest in having a Calgary meeting soon. I designate mid May in north Calgary given that many members seem to be up that way. It would also give us some time to consider some group buys although B&B has forum rules for group buys where the discussion has to be taken private but like many of us, I have a bucket list of future purchase items that I would like to buy from online vendors but don't want to pay shipping for 1 low cost item or buy $100 of stuff, just to get free shipping. Who's in?

Top Bottom