What's new

Travel Case peek from Above the Tie

Wow, free shipping for international purchases over $150. Kudos to Stan for showing some love to us international shavers.

Looking forwars to travel case.

I'm totally getting one. Stan, will this fit all lengths of your handles?

Yes it will.
We will receive another prototype this coming week. It will incorporate some minor changes that I believe are worth the wait.
The case will available very soon.

The prototype looks awesome! Awaiting the final product offering anxiously.

Received the final prototype today and I gave final approval for production. Hopefully, we will have a production sample next week. Matt will set up the pre order feature on our site after I finish final photos and add content.
It has taken a long time and a lot of determination but we nearly ready to launch.

Yes, Stan, that you certainly do! I believe you have quite a few of us itching to buy your travel case... Any update on timing?

Yes, Stan, that you certainly do! I believe you have quite a few of us itching to buy your travel case... Any update on timing?

It is time for some additional information. The travel case has gone through its last tweaking and is in the production pipeline. We hope to have them on our web site in about two weeks in pre order status. I truly believe you will like them very much. They will retail for $48.00 each and come in a nice black box. They are being hand made by Popov Leather, a B&B member whose quality products many of you already enjoy. Ryan will also be sounding off on this travel case as well. Again thanks for your patience. The wait is almost over.

It is time for some additional information. The travel case has gone through its last tweaking and is in the production pipeline. We hope to have them on our web site in about two weeks in pre order status. I truly believe you will like them very much. They will retail for $48.00 each and come in a nice black box. They are being hand made by Popov Leather, a B&B member whose quality products many of you already enjoy. Ryan will also be sounding off on this travel case as well. Again thanks for your patience. The wait is almost over.

Just to elaborate on the product a little: it's cut from Horween natural chromexcel. And it's the softest leather I've ever worked with. The case is cut and sewn by hand; we saddle-stitch with a waxed, flat, braided nylon thread (Tiger). Happy to answer any questions about the case.

$Ham+150.jpg

Just to elaborate on the product a little: it's cut from Horween natural chromexcel. And it's the softest leather I've ever worked with. The case is cut and sewn by hand; we saddle-stitch with a waxed, flat, braided nylon thread (Tiger). Happy to answer any questions about the case.
Any issues if you put a slightly wet or damp razor with leather? Does it have to be perfectly dry?

Top Bottom