What's new

Travel Case peek from Above the Tie

As they say "it's always something".
The guys that ran the shop we were working with had a big disagreement and have parted ways. Lawyers were involved so it was not pretty. Anyway that blew our production/delivery time for the case. We do have a "plan B" and will have the case available before years end. This has been disappointing for us and for you guys as well, but we will not give up. There will be an ATT Travel Case for you to enjoy soon.

As they say "it's always something".
The guys that ran the shop we were working with had a big disagreement and have parted ways. Lawyers were involved so it was not pretty. Anyway that blew our production/delivery time for the case. We do have a "plan B" and will have the case available before years end. This has been disappointing for us and for you guys as well, but we will not give up. There will be an ATT Travel Case for you to enjoy soon.
No problem Stan, stuff happens lets just hope the guys making the open comb are getting along better!

It's always something, I guess I get to save my money a little while longer. Looking forward to the case and OC. I wish you better luck with plan B.

I wanted to "bump" this thread cause I'm interested in the results and what changes those of you who are as interested as I am would like to see in a case such as this? Me personally-a more substantial snap first of all, secondly maybe some thicker leather, and the option to personalize it? Stan the case looks fine!

I wanted to "bump" this thread cause I'm interested in the results and what changes those of you who are as interested as I am would like to see in a case such as this? Me personally-a more substantial snap first of all, secondly maybe some thicker leather, and the option to personalize it? Stan the case looks fine!

It has taken some time but I have some one lined for the leather case work. I appreciate everyone's patience. It takes time to get all the details worked out but we are getting close. I am waiting on a production estimate now. If that goes well we should have this case ready very soon.

Top Bottom