What's new

Pilot Custom Heritage 92

I'm on my way to the beach for a fishing trip and my wife wanted to drive. I thought, ok, this will give me a chance to ask some more questions on the nib :)

I've recently been considering a Pelikan m205 and a very nice member here is sending me a Pilot VP to try as well. The other pen I've been eyeing is the Pilot Custom Heritage 92.

Anyone own one? Thoughts?

Thanks for your reply. It'll give me something to read while we are traveling :)

The M205 is the more consistant writer. .. the 92 writes dry and will skip when writing something fast like a signature, but it has a softer nib and has much more character when writing things out

I prefer the 92 but I'm glad I own both... I payed a little under 100 bucks on an ebay auction engeika has a good buy on them now on his direct website which is better then his BINs on ebay... but patience on his auction listings is the best way to pick one up

I think the 92 is a higher quality them my M205 but you can't go wrong with either

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The only problem with my M200 is in now want a 600 and vintage 140 to keep it company.

That^.

The M200 is pretty low in the Pelikan line-up. The Cusom 92 is one of Pilot's nicer 14k Nib Pens IMO.

I have one and it's a very nice writer. The nib choices are B, M, F-M, and F. The nib on mine is a F-M that I'd describe as soft, not quite flexible, but definitely not a nail. I find it very comfortable to write with, and the ink capacity is huge. Mine is a consistent writer, with no problems skipping or writing dry. I paid $105 for mine in a purchase on the B/S/T board here. Good luck with your purchase.

Top Bottom