What's new

You may have a problem when.

1. You intentionally mow your lawn in the pattern of a coticule bout just so you can enjoy how it looks from the second floor
2. You bring your own straight to the barbershop for the neck/sideburn shave after a haircut
3. You walk into Merz and all the workers simultaneously yell out "Don!" the same way everyone did for Norm on "Cheers"

You can't find razors or hones you know you own but can't recall where they are and then find other straights/ hones you didn't remember buying but have invoices for.

You can't find razors or hones you know you own but can't recall where they are and then find other straights/ hones you didn't remember buying but have invoices for.

Your weekend project:

Clean up your garage!
proxy.php

I think Jimmy Hoffa may be buried in there somewhere!

*fingers crossed* it hasn't hit me that hard...yet. I'm getting hones for my birthday so that might be a road I end up going down. From one enabler to another, there are worse things you could do with your free time and worse things to spend your money on.

it's actually worse now… i have no idea when i am going to be able to get around to cleaning it.
LOOK CLOSE....right between the charcoal bags, above the Costco diaper box....in the clear tote...I think I see a hone in there! (Looks just like my garage!....and...I just finished a gear shave!...)

Top Bottom