What's new

Pinaud Clubman Aftershave Splash - Item of the Week 4/15/13

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Hello to all.

This will be the eighth in a series of "item of the week" threads that i am promoting in the general shave discussion forum.

The rules:

1. It is very simple. Use the item of the week for the week that it is scheduled and post your thoughts on that item in its thread.
  2. Everything else in your shave line-up may be rotated at will, but keep the featured item of the week as part of each shave.
  3. The weeks will start on Monday and end on Saturday. Sunday could be a free day, or an overlap day for the next week or whatever.

The eighth featured item of the week will be Pinaud Clubman aftershave splash. Starting Monday, 4/15/13.

I have a bit of the sample I purchased over the winter left. If it is more appealing to me now that spring is here I will buy a bottle to finish out the week.

Totally in! From one week of stink, to one week of oooooooh yeah! I love clubman, is there a clubman club on this forum?

I'm in:

$IMG_0818.jpg

I'm in. I just got some Clubman Classic Vanilla. I also have a bottle of the original Clubman. I'll stick with the Vanilla this week.

Goodie... goodie.... goodie...

I am enjoying using one item for a full week.

I think I may try that with other items too. This jumping around every day is starting to get old :a15:

I'm in for sure.

Can easily do a week of the Clubman.

It's one of my top 3 aftershaves. Love that old skool barber shop scent.:yesnod:

One Question. Are we to use Clubman original or any Pinaud product of the AII "Clubman" line?

Because if so:

$IMG_0766.jpg

Or should I wait for the much anticipated Lilac Vegetal week?

Last edited:
Top Bottom