What's new

Ink Review: Diamine Sherwood Green

My final review for the three Diamine inks I recently purchased from jetpens.com. As far as my preferences, I would probably rank them as 1) Oxblood, 2) Sherwood Green, and 3) Majestic Purple. All three are excellent inks, bargain priced, and fine performers; my ranking is just based on which colors I would probably use more frequently.

$IMG_0864.jpg

Please note that the quotation is the writing sample should read "If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live." :blushing:

I have a sample of the Green, looks good.
Where did you get the sample sheet? I need some of those. I try to keep up with the samples on my notebook, but really need something more organized.
regards,
Bil

After trying Sherwood, Noodler's Zhivago, and Noodler's Bad Gator... the Sherwood is my favorite. It's not so green as to be unprofessional in a business setting, yet it's green enough to stand out from black and make the statement "Yeah, I'm cool enough to write with Green."

Hi, Bil,

I downloaded a copy of the form from Fountain Pen Network. Here's a link directly to the PDF: http://www.riorondo.com/fpn/InkReviewA4.pdf

Thanks for that Larry. I haven,t used my Sherwood Green yet, but did use the Oxblood, I liked it a lot. I want to start a seperate journal just for the different pens and inks that I try. I have noticed that some inks don't seem to flow as well, or are hard to get started, when the pen sits for a day or two. Of course I will have to test the ink in different pens, to evaluate whether pen, or ink. And I want pens that writes right off the bat. So far I have noticed the Waterman cartridges work every time in one pen, I need to test it in another.
Regards,
Bil

I own no green inks besides some greenish blacks. This is an awesome color and looks right up my alley. Despite jetpens selling out of practically every Diamine ink I wanted, guess I'll find somewhere else to pick it up!

Top Bottom