What's new

Tried a new soap today.

Oh My Gosh, I tried a new soap today. One that you all are probably very familiar with. Col Conk Bay Rum. I loved its gentle scent and its smooth glycerin addition. I enjoyed my shave today and felt like I got a very good close shave. Can't wait to try other very well reviewed soaps. any suggestions???? that not a trick question.

Can't wait to try other very well reviewed soaps. any suggestions???? that not a trick question.

My favorite soaps are still the soft Italian ones: Cella, Vitos, Valobra, and P.160... Give any of those a shot if you want to try something nice. Close your eyes and choose as they are all winners.

I vote:

Cella-for a traditional Italian soap with a great almond scent and lathers amazing
Valobra- another Italian classic that lathers great with an old-fashioned scent
Irisch Moos- I find this soap to provide the best lather of any soap out there. Scent is nice and fresh.
other notables include: Speick shave stick, Palmolive shave stick, TOBS Jermyn Street (Best scent hands down), and La Toja shave stick

Tabac for great performance,

Mitchell's Wool Fat though some find it difficult to lather.

Arko or Palmolive Shave sticks for price, great lather and shaves.

Mama Bears for great scents and lather.

Thanks Gents for the great suggestions. Come payday I'm going shopping. I love this place.

Who has used Vito's? I have been looking into the red labeled with extra Coconut. Heard some good things about it, but is there a real difference between Vito's and Cella?

My favorite soaps are still the soft Italian ones: Cella, Vitos, Valobra, and P.160... Give any of those a shot if you want to try something nice. Close your eyes and choose as they are all winners.
Amen on Italian, also PannaCrema is a great one from Italy

Top Bottom