Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why TTO?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by asadasam View Post
    Less finger-to-blade contact when changing (since you don't have to screw anything back down) and you can clean (by loosening the head and running under water) without taking the blade out.
    +1. Plus no parts to drop on the floor.
    Jim P. - Chandler, Arizona

ackvil
    (at) badgerandblade.com

Arizona Retro Shave Enthusiast.
    Any questions? Just ask! Since I may not read all of the posts feel free to PM or Email me.

"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum." Jack Kemp.
    "Be a gentleman at all times. Shine your shoes, shave every day, be considerate of others, and don't chew with your mouth open." Words of advice from my late mother.

Check Out the B&B YouTube Channel and the B&B Video Library for some great information.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Images

I've got TTO DEs, 3-piece DEs, Flip-top SEs, TTO SEs, and Injectors. They all give me excellent shaves. I enjoy the variety of using a different razor every morning and honestly haven't found an absolute favorite. It's really not so much about the tool but how you use it.

Larry

(TOFLAC-U, BOTOC, LOSER, Fountain Pen Junkie, Savior of Vintage Brushes, and some other stuff I forgot!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123