What's new

Coco butter? Really?

I have a cocoa butter stick on hand. Never thought of using it as a pre-shave. I was using it to soften my dry cracked heels. I tried Braxis's method of pre-shave yesterday and I'll have to say I had a terrific shave. No clogged pores but I'm not particularly fond of the smell either. I'll have to admit that one of my best shavers was up in the rotation and I rarely get a bad shave with it. I'll try it again tomorrow. My face sure seemed extra soft all day. I used a bit lighter touch and applied a little as an ASB after my aftershave. I couldn't stop faceturbating. :blushing: ( I know sounds like a personal problem huh?) BBS for a good 9+hrs and then only a hint of stubble on some of the more stubborn spots under my jaw. Certainly worth a second try. I'll use a different razor. But a least for yesterday's shave the stars were in my favor and it all came together for an excellent shave. Thanks Braxis!:thumbup:

You don't like the smell of chocolate?:wink2:
The soft face all day is an extra bonus that goes great with a good shave. I am glad people are finding this helpful!

After reading this thread I was at Wally World and found this, only in a larger pump style.

http://www.amazon.com/Palmer`s-Coco...ef=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1323703733&sr=1-1

I do not care for the smell of cocoa butter either, and this seems to have some extra fragrances that cover the cocoa scent up pretty well. I have been using it after my AV Ice splash and it works really well, although a little greasy.

I am going to try it as a pre-shave that I leave on and build on top of next.

Top Bottom