What's new

Buzzing Your Own Hair?

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I have made that mistake once or twice over the years. I dealt with it by just doing the same to the rest of the head. :blushing:
I considered that but my wife shouted: Stop….. quite vehemently. She was just getting used to the buzz look and wasn’t prepared for the bald one.

About 15 years ago my hair started to thin out. I went to the barber and without telling my wife I told the barber to cut it to a 2 all over. She was shocked, but had to admit that it didn’t look all that bad. The one thing I found is it has to be done every other week or it looks weird. After a couple months I bought my own clippers and now I do it myself.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
About 15 years ago my hair started to thin out. I went to the barber and without telling my wife I told the barber to cut it to a 2 all over. She was shocked, but had to admit that it didn’t look all that bad. The one thing I found is it has to be done every other week or it looks weird. After a couple months I bought my own clippers and now I do it myself.
Yeah... mine is at two weeks and I would love to have a clippers here, but I didn't bring mine along... We'll be back home in a week and that is high on the agenda list.

Top Bottom