What's new

Picked up some Vintage Brushes

A guy I met has been telling me that he had a box of brushes I might be interested in. The problem was he couldn't find them but he was sure he had about 30 brushes. Well on Monday I ran into him and he had bad news, in fact he said what could be the worst possible news I could give you? I'm thinking the box was lost, but no he had found the box and instead of 30 brushes he had 108. The good news is I only want 78 of them and I had enough cash to buy my first 15. Here are the pictures of the new with boxes and the butterscotch. I quite like the Coates brushes these are first for me, the other two butterscotch are Simm's my favorite is the two tone Simm's, most likely my favorite handle to date.

I apologize for the poor pictures

Attachments

• $new brushes.jpg
    $new brushes.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 150
  • $Butterscotch.jpg
    $Butterscotch.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 151
I love the black and white one. I just acquired the same but in red. I would like to find one like you have.

All sweet! Without seeing them in person, the only brush that looks like it demands a reknot is the one all the way to the right. You're going to have a great collection. You said you were mostly interested in displaying these. Are you going to display them at home?

Top Bottom