What's new

Another Saddleback Leather Briefcase question

Life is short and I need a nice bag!!! I have my heart set on a Saddleback Classic Briefcase in chestnut. I am battling the age old dilemna...medium or large??? Lol

I am 5'9" barefoot and somewhat stocky/thick/fat (size 46 jacket)

According to the website, I should get a medium based on my height.

I hear a lot of folks say that the large is HUGE.

I am cool with getting a medium (cheaper and lighter) but I am concerned about my laptop.
My laptop is 13.13 inches wide (lenove t410 14 inch screen) The inside width of the medium is 13.75 inches so theoretically it should fit, albeit snug.

Any thoughts on medium vs large??? Can anyone post some pics of folks wearing the bag?????

TIA!

Theoretic

hers is one....

Attachments

• $38b09_leather_laptop_bags_4734151656_e442630f2f.jpg
    $38b09_leather_laptop_bags_4734151656_e442630f2f.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 333
I have the medium and my 15" laptop fits just fine, i did purchase it used so it has probably been stretched a little but should not be a problem at all.

Tell us how it goes and if you can/want please provide pictures of how it looks on you, I am considering a briefcase from saddleback but don't know what size should I get.

Got the bag! Observations:
Its heavy but not too heavy. The weight doesnt bother me at all. Weight should not hold you back. The pads on the strap are stiff, distributing the weight over the entire area of the pad, thus being comfortable compared to the nylon/foam strap pads on my hp compiter bag which cuts into my shoulder.

Medium is a good size. I have a lenovo t420 14 in laptop which fits, albeit snug. The depth of the bag is great cuz you can fit drinks and other bulky stuff that wont fit in a thinner briefcase or laptop bag.

Follow the size height recommendations on the website. The bag is somewhat smallish looking because most laptop bags are taller and wider, albeit thinner. The SBL bag more than makes up for this in thickness! My wife agrees the size is good in proportion to me. I told her the next size is 2 imches wider qnd 1 inch taller and she thought that would start looking likenluggage, lol.

Gbak, how tall are you and are you going to put in a laptop? What size?

Top Bottom