What's new

Looking ahead to RazoRoctober. Who's with me?

Howdy Gents!

Now that we are beyond the half-way point of Speicktember, I thought that for planning purposes we ought to start looking ahead to RazoRoctober. In order to really get to know and thoroughly evaluate my newly-acquired RazoRock/Italian Barber products, I will be using them exclusively in the upcoming month. If you find yourself with any of these products in your den and/or rotation, RazoRoctober will be a great opportunity to break them out and really become acquainted with them. If you don't have any of these products on hand, you still have plenty of time to acquire some and join us!

Enjoy the remainder of Speicktember and see in RazoRoctober!

Cheers and Happy Shaving!
-Greg

Attachments

• $RazoRoctober.jpg
    $RazoRoctober.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 262
Numbered box is a limited production old school style shave soap if I am not mistaken... As for RazoRocktober, count me in - I just got an order in with ItalianBarber - couldn't decide which one, so I got a couple

Dude, I'm all over this! Don't need a special reason to use my favorite products, but it's still gonna be fun! I oughta start by taking a pic of my Razo collezione!

Just curious why this got moved to the shopping and deals section out of general? Count me in to at least use one Razorock product per day though, I love my bath soaps, probably placing another order here shortly as well that should stock me up enough for October :) .

Just curious why this got moved to the shopping and deals section out of general? Count me in to at least use one Razorock product per day though, I love my bath soaps, probably placing another order here shortly as well that should stock me up enough for October :) .

Whatcha gettin' Panda???
:drool:

everyday is RazoRock day in my Shave den....preshave gel or soaps, but this has me thinking i need to order a few more for RazoRoctober....the office was going to put in an IB order anyway, so perhpas i'll add a RR item or two.

great idea.

Yeah, I'm curious, too, since the Speicktember thread seems to have stayed in the General thread.

-Greg

so, is RazoRoctober on?????

if so, here's my 1st entry....used all RR items today, paired with a Feather AS-D1 and Feather blade. (all purchased from IB, my RazoRock connection)

Attachments

• $IMG_3702.jpg
    $IMG_3702.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I finally brought myself to open my razorock LE soap. Combined it with a 08 B&B Brush and BAM!

What an amazing soap! Slick, slippery, and a strong lovely marzipan smell.

A real winner!!!

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

Our Razorocktober thread has been buried in a dark little corner of B&B so hardly anyone could find it. My inner conspiracy theorist says that was intentional... and I bet I know who to blame.

Can't name any names, but I'd bet it's one of those nutty Tabactober guys... Their thread is getting all kinds of attention.

I say fight back! Put up a few new threads, post in their thread about how you'd rather celebrate Razorocktober! Stand up for this superior product! Even the name is better: Razorocktober fits in better with October than Tabactober!

Together, we'll show 'em!

Top Bottom