What's new

the family so far

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Up to 10. The C&E, 2nd from right, is going to some luck soldier in my PIF. Have a Chubby 1 coming this week. Plus a couple more for the troops. The 3 in the back are customs with TGN silvertip knots from King1976 in Croatia, teak, ebony, zebrawood.

Attachments

• $2011-06-12_20-08-24_791.jpg
    $2011-06-12_20-08-24_791.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 317
Last edited by a moderator:

captp

That's a nice family. You have 3 versions of Persian Jars. Which is your favorite?

One's a Rooney Ali Baba 3 far left, Persian Jar 2 is 5th from left, a C&E is 2nd from right (that's for the troops). The PJ2 is my favorite of all the brushes, Ali Baba is probably 2nd favorite; the Duke3 is about tied for 2nd. The Rudy Vey LE (#42) is still virgin.

Last edited:
Nice collection, Georg... I just have one question: how have you been able to resist using your new Rudy Vey LE? You've had it for, oh, 48 hours already?

captp

Nice collection, Georg... I just have one question: how have you been able to resist using your new Rudy Vey LE? You've had it for, oh, 48 hours already?

Not sure, Franz. It's just such a beautiful brush, I almost hate to change it in any way. I think I'll use it this morning with some Mama Bear; it's only right to use an American made soap with the only all-American brush I have. I've actually had it for 4+ days.

captp

Nice bunch of fellows. Any planned new additions?

Chubby1 coming this week from BST, thinking about a Case. If King1976 offers some more and I like one, I'll get it. Maybe another Rooney. Looking to get a custom or 2 from Rudy Vey, 1 for me and 1 for my Active Duty PIF.

captp

Broke #42 in this morning with Mama Bear's B&B LE Soap and a Personna Lab, all American products. Great brush, right at the top of my list of brushes with the PJ2.

They are certainly a great looking family. I love the look of the B+B Rudy Vey Group Buy brush!

captp

They are certainly a great looking family. I love the look of the B+B Rudy Vey Group Buy brush!

Did yours arrive yet? You're gonna love it. I had to remove a line from my sig..."I do not suffer from SBAD" proved that one wrong.

captp

Chubby1 and Emperor1 arrived today. Can't decide which one to use first. Probably the Chubby.

Nice brush collection. I am very happy that my custom brushes find their place in that collection.
I just have to correct you-the last one is not Tigerwood it's Zebrawood.
Tigerwood is like reddish in colour.

captp

I had a feeling I mis-identified the Zebrawood brush, Teo. The Bocote brush on your site is sweet; you'll probably be hearing from me in a few days about it.

I had a feeling I mis-identified the Zebrawood brush, Teo. The Bocote brush on your site is sweet; you'll probably be hearing from me in a few days about it.

Yes, many of past customers "throw their eyes" on Bocote brush, but I have to say that Ebony one is also sweet and heavy...but you already have one in Ebony.

Top Bottom