What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Yes, and the sleuthing begins...I really like the idea of customizing the gift based on the person you got...good call.

Man...this is too easy...my guy is a fish in a barrel! It's like shopping for myself :lol:
Mine is not so easy ... after reading through some of his posts, my research shows that what he likes, I don't, and vice-versa. So it will take some extra thought and effort to come up with something appropriate.

When I got my guy, I really laughed. I don't know if we will tell who we had later, but I will probably tell them after its all over with. It shouldn't be hard to find something that they will appreciate or at least think is interesting. However, I think that more than anything, we might just be feeding some ADs, which is never a bad thing.

When I got my guy, I really laughed. I don't know if we will tell who we had later, but I will probably tell them after its all over with. It shouldn't be hard to find something that they will appreciate or at least think is interesting. However, I think that more than anything, we might just be feeding some ADs, which is never a bad thing.

Oh, I think we have to reveal at some point! No question there will be some AD feeding...

Maybe we can start a club called "The Enablers". Oh, wait, they've already got one, it's called "BadgerandBlade.com":thumbup:

Oh, I think we have to reveal at some point! No question there will be some AD feeding...

Maybe we can start a club called "The Enablers". Oh, wait, they've already got one, it's called "BadgerandBlade.com":thumbup:

I am pretty sure that you have to put your hand on the bible and take an oath to help others in their AD when you join, right?

It took some digging. Everything I had in mind, initially to PIF, they already had. But I think I came up with a winner. I'll rummage through my den to see if there is something else I can throw in too. This is very fun. I'll get mine sent out on Monday!

Last edited:
It took some digging. Everything I had in mind, initially to PIF, he already had. But I think I came up with a winner. I'll rummage through my den to see if there is something else I can throw in too. This is very fun. I'll get mine sent out on Monday!

I've got a couple of irons in the preverbial web fire...have to wait for some shipping. Gonna hit up a Brick and Mortar near my work today...the vapors are starting to coalesce.

I agree...this was a great idea.:thumbup1:

I already had planned to take Monday off, thus, I will probably be sending mine off on Monday as well. I have a couple ideas, just have to find them.

I'm brand new to all this and still looking for my first...everything pretty much. So my recipient will be not be getting anything related to shaving, which seems fine as it looks like he's pretty well stocked!

I do feel a little bad about the level of information I was able to find out :laugh:

coworker: "Are you... stalking somebody??"
me: "It's for a thing I'm doing! Don't judge me!"

I also found out that it's now very illegal to send pipe tobacco across the border. Glad I didn't find out too late :001_smile

I'm brand new to all this and still looking for my first...everything pretty much. So my recipient will be not be getting anything related to shaving, which seems fine as it looks like he's pretty well stocked!

I do feel a little bad about the level of information I was able to find out :laugh:

coworker: "Are you... stalking somebody??"
me: "It's for a thing I'm doing! Don't judge me!"

I also found out that it's now very illegal to send pipe tobacco across the border. Glad I didn't find out too late :001_smile

Even having been at it for a few months, I don't really have anything in my Den to send off (no stockpiling, yet :glare:)...soooo I'm going shopping! Woohoo...

Yes, after your recipient posts photos, you're more than welcome to reveal your identity.

Keep in mind you are welcome to send whatever you want. It could be something you like. Maybe you like a certain golf glove or brand of sunglasses. Send that. You never know what sort of AD's you're likely to start. Maybe you're into teas or gosh...anything. I'll stop though as i don't want to really give any ideas out. You all seem to be doing good. Feel free to send as much as you like, too. Maybe something you like and something you know they'd like via your research of their posts.

Glad to see everyone is having fun with this! Once this goes through we'll have to do it again. No?

I feel a little creepy. +1 on the stalker thing. If you see a short Asian guy in a pair of ray bans and a dark hooded sweater hiding behind a car or wall. That's just me doing research for the PIF. That's the story I'm going o tell the police when I get caught. Haha! Now I'm thinking of ordering the stuff and getting it delivered to the person direct. Instead of getting it shipped to me then resending it. I don't want to be tempted into keeping it for myself.

P.s.

Everyone involved should just place random hints in random threads. Kind of a where's Waldo preference search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom