What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a little creepy. +1 on the stalker thing. If you see a short Asian guy in a pair of ray bans and a dark hooded sweater hiding behind a car or wall. That's just me doing research for the PIF. That's the story I'm going o tell the police when I get caught. Haha! Now I'm thinking of ordering the stuff and getting it delivered to the person direct. Instead of getting it shipped to me then resending it. I don't want to be tempted into keeping it for myself.

P.s.

Everyone involved should just place random hints in random threads. Kind of a where's Waldo preference search.

I like that. Not sure how it'd work out though. I mean you'd give away your identity and such, wouldn't you? But, thing is to have fun. So, by all means....do that which shall bloweth up they skirt.

Okay I've perpusfully had to skip to the end of this thread and not read all the comment so sorry if this has been addressed.

You see you all are saying "my guy is simple to buy for" or "my guy..."
Now I read three posts in a row that said "guy" and thought "argh!!!! Whoever has me will just say 'my person' and I'll figure out it's them that has me!
So this is for whoever has me - please refer to me as a guy!!! That way I'll never know.

Thanks.
I'm really looking forward to this.
As I'm shipping from Ireland do I need to send my package by registered post? So you have a tracking number?
Hmmmm...
Okay so im going to read posts AFTER this post but not before.
Thanks everyone.

Okay I've perpusfully had to skip to the end of this thread and not read all the comment so sorry if this has been addressed.

Now I read three posts in a row that said "guy" and thought "argh!!!! Whoever has me will just say 'my person' and I'll figure out it's them that has me!
So this is for whoever has me - please refer to me as a guy!!! That way I'll never know.

Thanks.
As I'm shipping from Ireland do I need to send my package by registered post? So you have a tracking number?
Hmmmm...
Thanks everyone.

Good point!

You send cheapest way you can and don't worry about delivery confirmation. Unless you're uncomfortable otherwise. Same to the person shipping to you, do what's best for the wallet.

Thanks.
Hmmmm...
Thanks everyone.

I henceforth decree the terms "Guy, Guys, Yous Guys" have been stricken of their antiquated gender bias. Make the necessary amendments, post haste!

Post Script: I have no such authority to make such a decree, however, because the words have been spoken, they must be true. That strategy is employed at my office quite frequently.:thumbup1:

Sorry Barber-Eile :blushing:

I henceforth decree the terms "Guy, Guys, Yous Guys" have been stricken of their antiquated gender bias. Make the necessary amendments, post haste!

Post Script: I have no such authority to make such a decree, however, because the words have been spoken, they must be true. That strategy is employed at my office quite frequently.:thumbup1:

Sorry Barber-Eile :blushing:
Awww thanks for the effort :thumbup:

Absolutely! I'm having a blast B&B stalking! Not quite as good as Facebook stalking, but close.

I hate when everything doesn't fit in a small flat rate box.

Yes. Let's say I started with a small flat rate box. ;)

I have also B&B stalked some and I believe the person will like a few things I'm sending.

Yes. Let's say I started with a small flat rate box. ;)

I have also B&B stalked some and I believe the person will like a few things I'm sending.
I saw you PIF thread and you score thread, I'm sure your Lucky Leprechaun will be thrilled with what you sent.

These folks have been PM'd the address of whom to gift to and are accounted for:

overmnjake
rhmills
sid3000
michigan lover
dpm802
Mike H
Tnuts Shave
Dr. Colossus II
Captain K
JBagKY
PozzSka
saf
chefjbs
vigorous.elbows
TheVez2
bradyarz

Dag I got skipped on this one, I bet tnutsshave was behind this....

I hope so. I'm aiming to please the Lucky Leprechaun enough that while he's looking at his scores, I'll be stealing his Lucky Charms.

Dag I got skipped on this one, I bet tnutsshave was behind this....

Let me check on that! I was just going to have you send me a fancy wine holder. :thumbup:

Seriously, though, I swore I had you in there. Did you PM me your address? I don't see it. PM it to me. I don't have anyone for you to send to, atm, but I will soon, I'm sure.

You guys just like giving away things, don't you? :tongue_sm

I told you before I like giving more than receiving. This is so much fun. And I think it is growing and becoming better than I initially thought. I think we are collectively making this great! Good work all, hope you are having as much fun with this as I am. My person will be getting some things that I like and hopefully a couple things they have been wanting to try as well. Can't wait to see their post when it arrives!

I swear the anticipation of it all is just like Christmas morning! I'm hooked. I'm definitely doing this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom