What's new

Just love watching the prices on eBay...

For the love of god, it has a crack in it! And why do they always put the head together backwards???

Behold the power of pretty photo's.

Last edited:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
For the love of god, it has a crack in it! And why do they always put the head together backwards???

Two cracks, one at the top and one at the bottom, but who's counting. And you can tell it was never used because of the way the guard pointed up so it must be NOS. :tongue_sm

:lol::lol::lol:

I too am shocked... It has steered me toward looking at SE razors and I am waiting for a G-Bar to be delivered for $9 US.

all right, all right, calm down. It's mine. These sets don't come up too often and I have missed cheaper ones and didn't ante up enough on others. I didn't want to miss this one. The razor's only value is that it probably came with the case and I am not thinking about shaving with it.

And the pretty photos did help, they showed me a case that I believe is in very good condition.

I only got one more Goodwill I am looking for and then I will be fairly satisfied with the collection.

And there is at least one other guy who understands what I'm talking about, and that's the guy who followed me up.

-jim

Jim,

Congratulations on your score then :thumbup: If it was needed to fill a hole in a collection I can understand.

The case was in very good condition and they don't come up often I agree. I've also been in the position of kicking myself when I've not bid enough and regretted it.

I was just surprised by how far behind my paltry bid was left .....

Last edited:
I suppose that I just get surprised sometimes.

There are some things, like double rings, red dot fatboys, chrome toggles and the other exotics that you expect to go for that price.

Then out of the blue something like this turns up with two people obviously really wanting it and it just skyrockets in price.

Supply and demand at work I suppose.

Still stick with my surprise and congrats to Jim!

Top Bottom