What's new

Obsessed with Rockets

It's time to admit to the world (and SWMBO if your listening) that I'm utterly obsessed with Rockets.
I currently have an Aristocrat Jr., Parat, and Gold Rocket.
on the way I have and HD Rocket and a Flare Tip.

C'mon Rocket fans, join me in celebrating everything Rocket!

It's time to admit to the world (and SWMBO if your listening) that I'm utterly obsessed with Rockets.

I like 'em myself.... Don't forget all the varieties of the HD & the flare tip - (and don't turn your back on the aluminum rockets - they are GREAT shavers!).

...you could start a club!

Where's the pics!!????!

I've posted my story before.... bought a $12.00 dirty razor, spent 2 hours cleaning it while watching a movie, found out it was a Rocket HD, which I had never heard of and that it was worth $70.00, decided to shave with it once before I put it on the BST, got the best shave of my life, put my beloved Slim on the BST instead, and still get the best shaves ever.

I really hate to have a $70.00 razor when I could trade it for a bunch of soaps, creams, brushes, and a $10.00 razor. But unfortunately it is the best shaver I have ever tried.

I love my Rocket HD. :001_rolle

I like the feel and look of my #58, and the shine on my rhodium TV rocket. Both shave nicely. Rockets do rule!

I've posted my story before.... bought a $12.00 dirty razor, spent 2 hours cleaning it while watching a movie, found out it was a Rocket HD, which I had never heard of and that it was worth $70.00, decided to shave with it once before I put it on the BST, got the best shave of my life, put my beloved Slim on the BST instead, and still get the best shaves ever.

I really hate to have a $70.00 razor when I could trade it for a bunch of soaps, creams, brushes, and a $10.00 razor. But unfortunately it is the best shaver I have ever tried.

I love my Rocket HD. :001_rolle

I spent $6 on a dirty razor in a case. Did the same thing and cleaned it up where it looks like new. Found out it is a Rocket HD hybrid. It's the 57g one with the heavy head and handle end, then the handle is aluminum. It's given me the best shaves so far out of the couple of razors I have. Haven't tried the Red Tip SS I got a while back though...it's too perty to use.

I had one - came in a worse condition than I'd hoped and it didn't even seem worthy of a replate. I took it apart because I was curious :blushing:

P

pedro083

I love mine have a rocket HD
rocket flairtip
rocket red tip
rocket TV special(MINT)

And i still want more.

They give fantastic shaves compared to my 11c, 23c.
my English flare tip just wipes the floor with my Merkurs

The best bit is I just picked up an English gold flare tip rocket.

Yep, after recently becoming a HD owner it is my go to razor and the poor RedTip has been feeling quite abandoned :-( . Now if only I could manage to find that elusive RedTip rocket I'd be in Rocket nirvana

mmm...

Rocket
Cased Parat
2 X Cased Rocket HD
Paperclip
Cased #58
Aristocrat Jr

All local finds except the Jr. :biggrin1:

No Flaretips as I don't like them :blink:

When I was looking for a Rocket in the Winter and Spring, I didn't see one that was affordable. Summer hits and i'm seeing them all over. Not locally of course, that would be too easy.

Top Bottom