What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

Shave related

How to get away with murder ABC TV 2016

FRANK shaves beard off $Screenshot_20160930-030112.jpg

Mr. Blandings Builds a Dreamhouse. Cary Grant is trying to shave in their apartment bathroom while his wife (Myrna Loy?) keeps getting in the way. Funny movie.

In "With Six You Get Eggroll", Doris Day's son is shaving with a DE in the early part of the movie. Couldn't tell what razor it was as all you could see was the silo-door head.

It has a black handle since you can't see the handle while its in front of a black transistor radio. I'm watching it right now. The radio was quite loud. So he wasn't Relying on audible feedback from the blade. The razor doesn't have an adjustment collar. Since the movie is dated 1968, I would guess it's a black handle Super Speed.

$image.jpg

Last edited:
It has a black handle since you can't see the handle while its in front of a black transistor radio. I'm watching it right now. The radio was quite loud. So he wasn't Relying on audible feedback from the blade. The razor doesn't have an adjustment collar. Since the movie is dated 1968, I would guess it's a black handle Super Speed.

View attachment 692649
Good theory...good call

Top Bottom