What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

High Plains Drifter:
$1d383646ef2752ac7269835367ea0471.jpg

Leave It To Beaver. Don't know the episode. I was flipping through the channels the other day and Wally was learning to shave with a DE.

Shave related

GOTHAM
tv show 2016, s2 e1

Future commissioner Gordon and future Ridiler/ Ed of forensics uses sink that have shave cream can.
$Screenshot_20161017-180301.jpg
$Screenshot_20161017-180143.jpg

Leave It To Beaver. Don't know the episode. I was flipping through the channels the other day and Wally was learning to shave with a DE.

The episode is "The Shave" and you can still watch it on YouTube.

I like that episode. Especially when he ends up getting a straight razor shave from Floyd the Barber. Who isn't called Floyd.

The white whale of shaving scenes: The SNL Gillette Mach 13 commercial. Gillette forced NBC to never rerun it. The episode doesn't appear on DVD. It's existence memoryholed from Wikipedia. The only way to view it is if you recorded it.

I know this has got to have already been posted but last night I was watching "High Plains Drifter" with Clint Eastwood in the classic scene in which he sits in the barber chair for a straight shave. 3 bad guys from the town intrude on him and he proceeds to dispatch them from the chair he's sitting in before the barber even gets to the first stroke with his blade.

How I know that scene, as cool as it is, was completely contrived was the routine of the barber. He made absolutely no effort to prep the beard, just went straight to the application of shave soap on a brush.

That would have been quite the painful shave!

Top Bottom