What's new

Looking for tea tree...

(cross posted to "Creams" section as well)

Does anyone have a line on any shaving software with tea tree oil in it that they could point me to? I'm talking Austrailian tea tree, aka Maleuca alternifolia here. Stuff smells very medicinal, but is an incredibly great thing to have in the medicine cabinet. I happen to like the smell, and love the associated properties, and would really like to shave with it.

Have you tried QED? I really like the "Patchouli, Tea Tree, & Peppermint" shaving soap. The tea tree and peppermint oils give it a real zing!

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Jean at My Time Bath and Body makes a pretty nice Tea Tree Cream that is pretty thick like Castle Forbes. Joanna makes a good Tea Tree Soap as well. The ultimate Tea Tree IMHO is Coates Tea Tree. If you can find that..your in good shape.

eShave makes a nice tea tree cream. top notch.

I'm pretty sure that's just white tea you're thinking of, but I could be wrong. Good stuff though.

I believe that the Real Shaving Company puts tea tree oil in all it's shaving creams. Well at least their moisturizing shave cream does.

When I made my Van Der Spice soap out of VDH, I added about 4 drops of Tea Tree oil. works great, Just melted the soap down in a ceramic bowl set inside a shallow sauce pan on the stove with about an inch of water in it to even out the heat transfer.

Top Bottom