What's new

Cowboy boots?

I have a pair of Ariat rubber sole square toe boots that I love. They were my first pair, bought a little over a year ago. I got a pair of Nacona ostrich boots ca.1989 handed down to me a few months back. They're both awesome boots, but the Ariats are a little more versatile. The rubber sole doesn't soak with water when the ground is wet and they're a little more durable. Both are equally comfortable, but feel a little different.

I love my Lucchese's. I also have other brands. If you have large calves, Lucchese may not work for you unless you go custom. They are incredibly comfortable however.

Lucchese full quill ostrich, blackjack ostrich leg, and blackjack alligator belly. Coming soon blackjack natural hornback alligator head.

I love 'em and my wife hates 'em. Guess how often I wear them... Anyway, I have Luccheses, Tony Lamas, Dan Posts, and some other brands. Anyway, my favorite and most comfortable pair came from the Stewart Boot Company in Tucon, AZ.

I got several but My old Justin Ropers from the early 1990's are way better than my 2010 pair of chucks from Justin.

Top Bottom