What's new

How Often Do You Shave?

Under most circumstances, every other day. Due to the fact I get a haircut every two weeks, I do not shave that week (mostly to fix my beard being I sport a chinstrap.)

every other day, mainly to give my face time to heal before the next shave. but, if I don't shave after the 2nd day I start to feel like a bum. had a damn good shave tonight with my gillette tech and newly acquired Tabac

Everyday. I love weekend shaves because I there is no time pressure to get to work. It just relax, savor the scents and the warm lather and enjoy the shave time.

I've only been DE shaving for a week, but I've shaved everyday. I could definitely get away with every other day, but it just feels so damn good. I usually follow the shaves with an hour or two of face stroking.

every other day, can live with the 1 day of stubble (my beard is blondish brown) unless there is something that I need to be clean shaven for.

Every day to day-and-a-half. I've switched to shaving in the evenings when possible. As stated above, a quiet house in the evening adds to the relaxation and luxury of it all.
Sometimes I'll wait until the morning, but I usually end up regretting it.

Top Bottom