What's new

Antiquestore find: Two GEM's

Last week, I had my best-ever shave, with a Featherweight no less. The Treet blade had 2 shaves on it already, and this might have contributed. BBS all over, from the base of my neck on up, including under the jawline and the neck/jaw/ear junction, which is usually tough for me to get smooth. Absolutely NO irritation. None. If the 1912 is a better shaver than that, I can't imagine what it would be like to use one.

Since a few people has asked for their GEM to be identified can Dave or anyone help me out with this one?
I've got a GEM marked as GEM Cutlery Co, but according to ASR.com the name changed in 1900, and this razor is marked pat 1912, so what is it?

Thanks to Dave:)rolleyes:-curse him:biggrin:) I am seriously considering selling most of my DEs and buying 400 ted pellas (shipping is 30ish dollars, so I might as well use it up by buying 2 packs). I find gems shaving as good as my injectors, only a lot more fun:biggrin:

Since a few people has asked for their GEM to be identified can Dave or anyone help me out with this one?
I've got a GEM marked as GEM Cutlery Co, but according to ASR.com the name changed in 1900, and this razor is marked pat 1912, so what is it?

the first closed open comb model or second 1912 model.

to explain the gem/gem cutlery issue would be taking away from my project.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Ahhhh of course - the old, closed open comb like a comb but closed and not open trick!!

Piece by piece by piece I conquers the razors!!! :lol:

Thnk you sirs - now I gets it!

Top Bottom