What's new

World's worst beard on David Beckham

Regardless of the quality of the beard, that dude can pretty much do whatever he wants and women (and some dudes) will still swoon over him.

All it needs is a decent trim, and yes I HAVE SEEN WORSE.

comes to mind

proxy.php

Agreed, it is not a good look for him. It really detracts from his appearance. As for Mr. Pitt, at least it is a beard. What just about turns my stomach is the guys like Leonadro DiCapprio in Gangs of New York. That scraggly, patchy beard is one of the most disgusting looks there is. Believe me guys, I am not one of those who fusses about other guy's looks too much. But that sort of beard is just gross. Orlando Bloom in the Pirate's movies was just as bad. It is not their fault they can't grow a real beard but they could shave clean. I guess I am a bit of a grump about this. If you can't grow a proper beard then shave.

Regards, Todd

Agreed, it is not a good look for him. It really detracts from his appearance. As for Mr. Pitt, at least it is a beard. What just about turns my stomach is the guys like Leonadro DiCapprio in Gangs of New York. That scraggly, patchy beard is one of the most disgusting looks there is. Believe me guys, I am not one of those who fusses about other guy's looks too much. But that sort of beard is just gross. Orlando Bloom in the Pirate's movies was just as bad. It is not their fault they can't grow a real beard but they could shave clean. I guess I am a bit of a grump about this. If you can't grow a proper beard then shave.

Regards, Todd

Aside from length, how does the Pitt beard differ from the Beckham beard?

Aside from length, how does the Pitt beard differ from the Beckham beard?

Because Beckham has those two nearly bald patches between his upper jaw line and his chin. They aren't just shave out either. Actually, Pitt's beard does not become him either. All I am saying is that at least it is a beard. So is Beckham's, kind of. Theirs aren't nearly as gnarly as DiCapprio's.

Regards, Todd

A point that seems lost on lots of guys who believe growing a beard will "liberate" them from the "chore" of shaving: a beard is not an excuse to be a lazy ***.

A beard needs to be trimmed neatly and regularly. It requires work. Otherwise it just looks gross.

Brad Pitt's beard on this picture looks so unclean, it's much worse than Beckam.

Agreed with Dennard regarding guys who have irregular hair growth with fuzzy patches here... They should forget about growing a beard, it looks awful on these guys.

Top Bottom