What's new

Working on the railroad: A short story of my life

One of the mods wedding pictures.

proxy.php

Nice new subject line there Mod-responsible, but I thought GooseMePlease was now known as Jim. What gives? DId you miss the memo? :001_tt2:

To pinch someone's bum. Often Repeatedly in a jokey sort of way. Imagine using your hand like a gooses beak to peck and nip at someone's bottom so they squeal and run away from you.
Think "sleezey slimball boss in an office with a ditzy flirty secretary".

To pinch someone's bum. Often Repeatedly in a jokey sort of way. Imagine using your hand like a gooses beak to peck and nip at someone's bottom so they squeal and run away from you.
Think "sleezey slimball boss in an office with a ditzy flirty secretary".

Yep, same thing. Tho not necessarily with the sleazy overtones here.

Okaaaay.
So this thread just got a whole lot stranger in that case. I mean, why would a mod change the title to that? Unless they have secret urges to goose the members on here.
That sounds wrong:blink:

Okaaaay.
So this thread just got a whole lot stranger in that case. I mean, why would a mod change the title to that? Unless they have secret urges to goose the members on here.

RichGem did not dismiss the issues of slimball, boss, office, ditzy, flirty, or secretary. He just dismissed the sleazy overtones. What's so unusual about that?

Okaaaay.

Well, truth be told, the mod involved is slightly dyslexic. What the title should have said was: Would a mod please pinch me bum and make this cheap tart feel pretty and desirable.

Top Bottom