What's new

Working on the railroad: A short story of my life

What have we told you about harassing people outside the clownhouse? or was i going to tell you tomorrow... also awesome Ghost Rider, Tux should have played him in the movie.

Yes, because we all know to look in the clownhouse for the:

Last edited:
Wow I've seen that but never read it or associated the name. She reminds me of my grandmother except grandma doesn't peruse the internet. My SWMBO is a waitress and a pretty good one. This lady would be having clams for dinner with whatever she ordered.

What have we told you about harassing people outside the clownhouse? or was i going to tell you tomorrow... also awesome Ghost Rider, Tux should have played him in the movie.

I didn't think it applied. This what happens when I am not watched carefully. I escape the Clown House's padded walls and create mayhem in the other forums.

Thanks! I think it is a good one to start October off!

Well.... except for the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.

Yeah, tell me about it. He prefers to "do his own thing". :001_rolle

proxy.php

Would someone PM me?! Anyone, doesn't matter. Actually. . . I'll get back to you on that. . . damn cat just swiped my ears; time to reclaim, by force if necessary. :gun_bandana:

I just noticed you Boobs took a perfectly honest thread and banished it to the corner behind the toilet with your nonsense and gibberish....Great Job!!!:lol:

Top Bottom